In order to ensure the health and wellbeing of all our customers and employees, we are committing to maintaining a high level of cleanliness as operations return to normal. This includes and is not limited to:
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting throughout the day, focusing on areas and surfaces with the potential for frequent contact. All staff will also be wearing personal protective equipment.
- Making hand sanitizer available for all.
- Offering customers more opportunities to connect with us in a manner that ensures they feel safe and comfortable.
- Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further
Our new policies and asks from you:
- As we are aiming to reduce as much risk as possible, we require that all customers be vaccinated and provide some form of proof (COVID vaccination card) during their visit.
- Require masks over your nose and mouth at all times during your treatments (with the exception of certain services). If you do not bring one or forget yours, we will provide you one.
- Health check performed for symptoms and ask anyone who is symptomatic to reschedule their appointment.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if, in the two weeks prior to the appointment, you have exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19 or tested positive for COVID-19, or if you have been in close contact with anyone who has exhibited such symptoms or who tested positive for COVID-19.
- We’ll waive cancellation fees for those who are experiencing symptoms, but no-shows will be charged.
- We won’t be able to host anyone but the person receiving the service. Please do not bring other people (other than a parent or guardian for a minor client or a caretaker for a disabled client).
- As part of our COVID-19 response to help protect all our guests, temporarily we will not be allowing returns on any products purchased.
Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with the safety of customers and employees in mind.